Quality lighting design is truly a component that can set your project apart. We have been providing our clients with quality and experienced lighting solutions since 1984. Our lighting certified staff and experienced lighting engineers are closely familiar with all of the latest lighting technologies and have successfully completed designs throughout the Southwest. Our staff stays educated on current IES (Illuminating Engineering Society) and municipal street and area lighting design requirements, techniques in decorative LED and color changing environments, empowering our clients with the best lighting design for their investment. We have established relationships with many municipalities, builders and developers providing a significant benefit to the design team.
Advantages that we bring to the project:
- Accurate, Clear and Concise Construction Drawings
- Maximum cost efficiency in design and construction
- Trained Lighting Certified staff
- Established relationships with municipalities
- Street Lighting – Public and Private Design for Municipal CIP, Commercial or Residential Development
- Sports Lighting – Large or Small any Sport
- Parking Lighting – Including photometrics, and optimized light pole placement
- Park & Trail Lighting – Detailed attention is given to a aesthetics, maintainability, constructability and project budgets.
- Decorative/Landscape Lighting – Lighting enhancements for development and municipal sites.
- Streetscape Lighting & Electrical – Including Decorative Pedestrian Lighting and holiday or special event electrical outlets.